hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Those bygone years ♕

I really want to tell you that I have never forgotten :).


Hmm, it's 3.30am right now, I just came back from the cinema at 2am. I watched ''
那些年,我們一起追的女孩" with my 2nd sister, Natalie and Jordan. The showtime sucks, cause this movie is only showing at 11.50pm. We were stucked in Merdeka Mall eversince like..7.30pm. We went to arcade, sat at the chair doing extremely nothing, Rest N Go, walked to a Malay stall to eat roti canai & drink teh tarik, and hid in the mall when nobody's left to waste our time. The fun part was when we're hiding in the mall. We're like robbers, seriously. The lights were off, it was so dark! 

Dark, hmm.

Then we did stupid things, which is, we doodled at the window! HAHA. I pity those who worked hard but it was all spoiled by us. :| 







The movie was awesome and funny. But the ending is....Y THEY NO TOGETHER? T__T
Wednesday, December 28, 2011 @ 3:57 AM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan