hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ A smile a day keeps worries away ♕


What are your reasons to smile? Sometimes you could be crying for a countless number of reasons. But when you're smiling, what would the reason be? Could it be someone you love, or you're just the type who never stop smiling even when you're mentally & emotionally hurt? 

Everyday, there are so many reasons why i smile. 
# It makes my day happier and brighter.
# It keeps my worries away.
# I am grateful for what i have.
# I have a few caring and loving friends. 
# To let my haters feel my love for them :D


Never stop smiling when life gives you a hundred reasons to cry. Show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile :).


If you have a friend without a smile, give them one of yours. - unknown.

Saturday, December 10, 2011 @ 12:43 AM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan