hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ If only... ♕

If only i can put off every single hairstyle in the picture above, it would be awesome and my life would be complete. But sadly, I can't. That's the sad fact that I have to accept, no i mean, the fact that i have already accepted. I gotta stop dreaming and love my own hair. lol. 

Apparently I have nothing to post today. I slept at 6am and woke at 3pm. I know i'm a pig, i already pointed it out myself. kekeke. Time is passing kinda quick, soon we will be going back to school. I don't really want to go back since next year my school life would definitely suck...to the max. Hopefully things that i worry about wouldn't turns out to be a nightmare. I need someone to accompany me next year....seriously.
Monday, December 5, 2011 @ 10:53 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan