hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Christmas Parade ♕

It was Christmas Parade on Saturday night. Didn't participated in the parade because it was raining heavily and 'someone' doesn't want to follow. Since we had nothing to do and we were all wet, we walked to Parkson. I think we were a little crazy..walking around inside the mall wearing a Christmas hat. Didn't took our hats off because our hair were all flat!! Kinda lazy to type now so here are the pictures for that day.. :D






SMILEEEEE

Look at the nails. :>

Texting his wife.


Chieng was there too.


My hat looks weird! <:



Love this picture alot ^^ keke and our bracelets are all the same colour! <:

Jordan's nail :<

At bowling alley! Wanted to focus on my nail but it focused on Soon instead. Keke


CUTE ANOT??! ^^

Wheee the end.
Now i'm kinda sick because...
Walked in the rain + cold aircond + slept at 6am = flu + headache + not enough sleep.
Sunday, December 4, 2011 @ 11:47 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan