hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Christmas Eve ♕

A picture taken on Christmas Eve! Both wearing similar specs.. xD

Hmm..my blog has been quite dead, so it's time to revive it back again....right?


I celebrated Christmas Eve with Jordan and his family, and also my family! In the afternoon, went to Parkson with Jordan to hunt for our school stuffs, and he went to play his pool with Soon(?). I met Marie like after so long, haven't seen her for really a long time! Well like almost everybody does, she changed alot. From her looks etc..she was so chubby last year and now she's a pretty girl! C:

Walked back to Jordan's house around 6.30p.m and we're off to Despida Zorro! Jordan's mummy asked to drink with my mother and my mother agreed so yeah.. They seriously became 'best friend' in just one night, haha! 


Vivien (;

Me! x)

My mummy and jordan's mummy :D

Justin Bieber wannabe! 

And the last picture for Christmas Eve....
Tadaa! We had a countdown for Christmas there and went back home at 12.30am. Awesome night huh! I sang a lot of songs with Natalie and oh yeah, forgot to say, all of the pictures above were captured by her!  It was crazy with all those balloons popping at 12am! Weehee, looking forward to New Year Eve! :)
Monday, December 26, 2011 @ 12:58 AM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan