hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ 121211~ ♕

Pictures to do the talking for 12.12! :)



It was a sudden capture...but it turned out great, right right? *for me only laaa :p*

-

Dinner t-t-t-t-t-t-t-time!






I'm dead.

-

Obviously this post is...too short. I don't know what to rant kekeke. I guess good and bad things just come and go this holiday. Well, life should go on. Holidays are ending soon, in a blink of an eye. Bye 2011, the crazy year as a form one. I'm form two next year! I'm going to miss telling people 'I'm 13 this year' when they ask me how old am I. I'm going to miss my form one history book toooo.. You guys are going to call me a freak for saying that. I don't love history 100%, but i do love that subject when i get high marks for it every summative hahaha okay i'm so pathetic and all, i should stop being pathetic. 

I guess what my sister said was right. When you enter high school, you will definitely change into a completely different person. For me, yes, I believe I did changed a lot. I personally love that change and i hope i will be a better person someday. Nobody remains the same forever okayy :> Perhaps i should make a confession post about what I did (or whatever it is) in 2011! Hmm i definitely would. If i don't.....my 2011 would be worthless.....kekeke. Bye!


Anyway...

I love the feeling of having a happy family!!!! :D

*being pathetic again*




I want to be wild and free. Not a lost teenager. 

Monday, December 12, 2011 @ 11:36 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan