hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Jungle trekking ♕

Haiiiiii.

I feel bad for not updating my blog frequently. *guilty x10000000* 


Last time, every time i online, the first thing i would do is definitely press the 'Blogger' icon at my browser's bookmarks tab. Now, i don't even bother to go and click it even though i'm online. /slaps face/


Okay cut the crap. So, two days ago, which is 25th November'11, I...... argh, do i really have to type them out? ...I'll just summarize them.

I :
1) went to Golden Hill Memorial Park for my grandmother's 100th day death in the morning.
2) went to jungle trekking at Canada Hill in the afternoon.
3) went to granny's house for family dinner at night.


Jungle trekking.....? Was difficult for a beginner like me. /sobs/


We started from his house....walked up the hill, already halfway dead.

Then he brought me to the wrong way. -,- wasted my 10% battery!
HERE!! The wrong path.

Then we finally reached the jungle trekking trail(?).

I don't have a picture inside the jungle cause i was afraid that i will 'soi soi' capture 
'dao' those 'dirty things'.

But it looks somehow like this.... side note : picture taken from MiriCommunity.

There were ropes for us to climb down. When i first started, I don't even dare to use the rope. But i had no choice cause those mud steps seemed dangerous and I was wearing slippers(imagine!!! LOL). It took me awhile to know how to use the rope. & i don't even know which way to step first. *forever a noob*

There were several times that i ALMOST slipped cause my slippers were being such a bitch!! Then those annoying mosquitoes keep kissing my legs and hands even after i put on the 'oil'. I hate mosquitoes.. why do they exist in this planet...


We had to climb down then had to climb up.. trekked for an hour and a half.

Then we finally reached!!!! *already dead*

We walked to museum petronas and went inside to play..hehehe :>
Read those history and found Perak Man!! Which belongs to the Paleolitik time..the Perak Man looked exactly like what I saw in my History book. 

the view.



Guess what? We found a snake. It was fast and it jumped from the drain to the ground! 
^ the snake. 

the picture i 'xing shang' the most!! :p 


That time was already 4 o'clock like that so we walked back his house. TIRED max! 

My right feet 'qi pao' because of the slippers. It's pain when i poke it. -.-



It indeed is a great afternoon!! I don't think I will go back there for jungle trekking anymore...so tiring and scary. But, i gained a great experience. =)





And selcas of me for that day!!! 


Bye!
Sunday, November 27, 2011 @ 1:18 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan