hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ It's not love, it's obsession. ♕



Today, i just spent my whole freaking morning in a freaking cold hall & I can't go out because of that dumb RELA or whatever shit they are. Like seriously..if other people can go out, why can't we? That's just.....plain unfair and stupid. Whatever, I don't give a shit about the VIPs. The convocation is boring. The performances were all meh.. I thought the performers should be facing those form 5s or what since it's their graduation day. But then they were facing the VIPs and they weren't even dancing on the stage.. It's just the same if you do it in the school. For me the only difference is that Dewan Suarah is way bigger, has better P.A systems, and has air conditioner too. I shouldn't comment so much anyway, it's not even my graduation day, it's the Form 5s', and the important thing is they are happy.

Went to Parkson after convocation. Had a great day anyway.


-

forget my existence, forget everything i said, forget everything. let's just erase everything and non of us will be hurt. let's just start from the beginning. where we are still strangers to each other. that would be great, for us, right? blah.
Friday, November 4, 2011 @ 9:48 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan