hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Winter ♕



Hey November. Winter is coming. I wish i lived in a four season country. I want to build snowman with my family and friends. I want to throw snowballs around. Why is it so hot in Malaysia? Today rained heavily though. We had to run back to class from the 'astaka'. The lightning and thunder were like booooom, awesome. Kinda scared but fun. Played with rainwater, a lil bit, hoping i'd get sick, but no, that's unlikely going to happen.


So why am I blogging this late night? I don't know. Just feel like doing so. I am not attending school tomorrow, and maybe Thursday as well. My mother is always lazy to send me to school. When I told her i'm going to school she'd answer me ''Why are you so hardworking? No more test, no more teacher, stay at home only la.'' . I want to go to school also kena linkin park by her. What on Earth. Anyway, i feel like staying at home as well. School has been boring lately, and some of my friends are killjoys(except the bffs, you-know-who). Borrowed a storybook, 'The Summer I Turned Pretty' from C.M. Thanks to that book, my whole morning wasn't wasted on sleeping. That storybook is interesting and nice to read so far. 


A lot of bad stuffs happened today.......I don't think its appropriate to say them here. Hope things get much better as time goes by. 

1.11.11 
Tuesday, November 1, 2011 @ 11:44 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan