hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Food heaven ♕

The thing about love, is I never saw it coming.
You kinda crept up and took me by suprise.
And now there's a voice inside my heart that's got me wondering,
Is this true? I wanna hear it one more time.

And it feels like it's the first time,
That anybody's ever brought the sun without the rain.
And never in my whole life,
Have I heard words as beautiful as when you say my name.

Say it again for me,
Cause I love the way it feels when you are telling me that I'm the only one who blows your mind.
Say it again for me,
It's like the whole world stops to listen when you tell me you're in love.
♥ ♪ ~


I just had curry for my lunch, sigh, really curry neh. I don't really have the appetite to eat these few days, and I only eat when I feel like eating.. I'm not hungry or what but is there anyone kind enough, would not mind to bring me to Pizza Hut? I have been craving for some delicious lasagna, pizzas, mushroom soup, spaghetti and garlic breads all these while.. hmm if you don't mind as well, you can bring me to McD too.. I wanna eat those delicious, really really delicious & hot french fries, oreo mcflurry, and burgers with lots and lots lots of cheeeezieeees! 

Can i has this?




 I know i'm making my readers drool, i know..


This one will DO. for my dinner tonight. anyone?

Lasagna too...

And my most favourite, mushroom soup! The feeling when you eat the garlic bread that you just dipped in the mushroom soup...it feels like cloud nine. If i were to choose any food that i would eat for the rest of my life, i would choose mushroom soup and garlic bread. That just explained how much i loves mushroom soup and garlic bread. 



I want spaghetti with meatballs~ yum yum yum~ 


Anyone who don't mind? I'm sure i will gain 5kg if i ate all the fast foods mentioned above.. I don't care about the weight now, i care about fast foods! I mean seriously, how can you resist not eating those delicious-looking-that-make-you-drool-all-over-your-body foods? Just thinking about those awesome cheese that melt in your mouth, oh, heaven...it feels like heaaaaven! 

So, i'm not sorry for making you guys drool. We're fair and square, cause i drool much more than you guys when i'm typing this post. Just kidding. 

I will be sitting here like a fool waiting for that 'someone who is kind enough' to bring me to Pizza Hut & McD.

Wait for me.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011 @ 1:38 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan