hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Dance in an endless flow ♕






Today is a boring day. I'm all alone at home.
Well, at least tomorrow isn't anymore(i guess). I'm going to help my grandpa at his stall tomorrow onwards. I get paid RM30 a day, hehe :>. At least I have something to do than I stay at home become mushroom.

 Anyway, i'm kinda broke now so i need to earn some $$ as well~ 
Hope the first day of working works out perfectly.. Hopefully i won't be killed by boredom. Heeee but i don't think i will be bored since i can text and is allowed to bring my laptop.

Bye :) xoxo

A picture of me....hehehe
I'm red riding hood!

It's a real red cloak, by the way.


Nah.. 



I'm just kidding.



It's someone's shirt on my head.
haha i feel like a jakun.


Tuesday, November 15, 2011 @ 10:36 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan