hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Somebody ♕

Hopeless.  I'm hopeless. I'm so h o p e l e s s! I'm so u s e l e s s! Everything less. Never enough. GRR. 
Damn! Why does bad things always comes after good things?! My emotions are so mixed that I don't even know what am i feeling now! I can be so mad that i can kill someone this instant. But why am I mad? Why!? I don't even have the reasons to be mad, do i? NO! It's all my fault. Who the heck am i to be mad? Nobody! gee I hate everything everyone but you right now! asdjaklsdjklejialdjkslfjklajksldasddasjkldjskaldjskalda

You piece of junk, sharon! Why don't you just rot in hell so that everybody would have peace? With you here everyone is burdened! Your existence is just another burden! The absence of you would definitely make things much more better! No you = no problems. No problems = PEACE. So you should go and die!!! DIE!!

nothing at all.


Have you ever felt so lost, that you just don’t know anymore? Like you have nothing and no one left? Where you don’t exactly want to die, but you wouldn’t care if you did? When you need to put so much effort into just getting out of bed everyday? You can’t do anything, just physically can’t? Where you just constantly, constantly want to cry? Yeah, I’m there too.....
Saturday, October 29, 2011 @ 10:02 AM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan