hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ October ♕

011011;1234

hello october. another challenging month, i guess. 4 more weeks til summative 4, and i'm not ready. there are lots of chapters to be revised and memorized for most subjects. squeeeeze my brain, squeeze. :(  wuuhuu, worries are back again. holidays, quickly come!! 

hopefully october will be great, at least better than september.


oh yeah, i look like a jakun in the picture above. 
Sunday, October 2, 2011 @ 9:18 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan