hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Last Friday night ♕

Birthday girl.







McDonald. The priceless little girl.


Pedomousie female version! Here's your new friend, Alicia! :P

what's her name again?

Look like someone.

Brandon~

Was at Kiana's house for her birthday party last Friday night. It was an awesome night, after an awesome afternoon. Stayed there until 11.30pm, had lots of fun with all the awesome people. Almost made a small boy cry because i turned off the light & he was afraid of darkness. Haha. 

Then the next morning, had to wake up early to go to school for the boring majlis. I got 5 trophies but i only received 3, guess they messed up on the stage. They even gave me the wrong trophy. Boring morning!





The bad kid :( 
He touched someone's butt.
Sunday, October 16, 2011 @ 1:20 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan