hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ I'd be ok ♕


just bored.




fire. was at Brandon's house on 5/10 for his birthday. met with mcdonald & daniel. stayed there until 10.30pm. was tired like hell.





pictures i took weeks ago..was browsing through my folders and found them so decided to upload them here since i have nothing to blog about. 

& some camwhoring, hope my readers will go to the toilet and vomit :)

because SHINee rocks.


 studying like a g6.
Friday, October 7, 2011 @ 11:06 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan