hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ ♕

i wanna be with you 
爱你幸福.

NOOOOO! Summative 4 is one week earlier than the actual date. which means i only have 2 more weeks left. oh no, have to start revising now. but, our year end holidays will be one week earlier too. hmmm. not sure whether i should be happy or not. cause i won't be able to see my form 5 seniors after that. which honestly sucks.  so now, i'm gonna turn into a nerd for summative 4..yeah, me, being a nerd..that's rare
I MUST BEAT MICHELLE! kidding. i can't even beat her D:

My projects, here i come. PMR is ending soon!  
Thursday, October 6, 2011 @ 8:38 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan