hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Paradise ♕






A paradise where we can be together forever...




awesome. no need to describe more, one word about them, AWESOME

Can't get over Sungyeol's rap here. But why he has no line in Paradise? >:(( 




Obviously i'm bored, and i have nothing to blog about my life. I have a lot to rant, but it's not appropriate to rant here, publicly. Well, i guess i'll just keep them in my heart. BUT seriously to this person, DAMN YOU! Stop taking control over everything, you ain't the boss of everybody :( you're ruining everybody's happiness! Give them the freedom they want, okay. Don't make me say out the 'ingredients' between us! :O

grrr.

I AM READY TO GO TO PARADISE  

Monday, September 26, 2011 @ 8:53 PM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan