hopeless place☮

14 on 15/6. I'm a Malaysian living in a small town called Miri. I don't update this blog anymore, but i left it there anyhow as memories. Here's my new blog! Follow my twitter & tumblr !



→ Time ♕

Any coincidence is good if I can get to see you
I'm walking on the road that we first met
Now you have grown faded
And I'm still waiting for you

Any fate is good,I can accept anything
If only I can go back to the first time we met
I can't just let you fade away and be forgotten
We need to meet again

 I'm waiting for you now,I only have you
I am lingering around the place we first met
Before we get used to waiting and grow further apart
Please, we need to meet again

Are you looking from somewhere as well?
It's snowing just like the day we first met
Please don't get far away- you promised
We need to meet again and love.

-

Time is passing really quickly. Soon, it's gonna be October. Soon, the form 3s will be taking their PMR. Soon, our school is going to Korea. Soon, we are going to sit for Summative 4. Soon, the form 5s will be having their nightmare, SPM. Soon, we are gonna separate with the form 5s.. Next year, I won't be able to see my form 5 seniors anymore, that's terribly sad..... I hate farewells :(. 

Will I be able to meet them again? They are so great in giving advices, and creating jokes. How would my life be in school next year without the sound of their voice?  Will it be fun or will it be dull?
OH time, you're killing me.. Sometimes i really want you to pass quickly, sometimes i just want you to slow down.. 24 hours a day is not even enough. :( perhaps I need 72 hours a day.


#
Nothing much happened this week. Had practical for PE on Thursday, which I believe I sucked a lot. Why did we had to do it in front of the whole freaking Block D? It was so effin' embarrassing.  Didn't attend school today. Guess I really turned from positive to negative, like my teacher said.. You can't exactly put the blame on me when I sleep in the class. When I sleep, it's because;
# I'm tired.
# I really want to sleep.
# I can't open my eyes.
# I didn't get enough sleep even though i take 4 hours nap in the afternoon almost everyday, then sleep around 10.30pm~12.30am every night.
# Your lesson is too boring.
# You asked us to do our own stuffs, so i sleep lah.

For 3 weeks already, there's definitely a day where  I'm absent. Last last week, I was absent on Monday. Last week, I was absent on Monday too. This week, i'm absent on Friday. Hoollaa to me, first time in 2011! Oh gosh, since when I became so lazy... Maybe i'm too active for the past 9 months. Ha ha ha but it isn't even the time to relax yet :( 
stupid you sharon. 



oh..i just remembered, i have few projects to be done- again...





Wake me up when September ends :(


Oh yeah, something to entertain you readers!






















This is how Malaysian Ah beng can be :)

Friday, September 30, 2011 @ 11:43 AM
OLDERNEWER
Allison Alexandra Debbie Esther Leh Hui May Yeo Romance Shereena Shirley Singyee SJRC Tatiana Tiffany VincentHoo Vivien Yasmin Yee Sii Yvonne Hii Yvonne Vonn Zishan